Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Quicky

the greatest meme ever. And here it is:You are in a mall when the zombies attack. You have:1. One weapon.2. One song blasting on the speakers.3. One famous person to fight alongside you.Weapon can be real or fictional; you may assume endless ammo if applicable. Person can be real or fictional.My answers?

Real:
1. I need a katana. Everybody knows that the only way to get rid of zombies is with a head shot or to cut off the head. Since swords do not run out of bullets, I chose one. Since katanas are light weight and razor sharp, I think it would make an excellent choice for whooping zombie ass all afternoon. Plus, if it can be used to kill every member of the Crazy 88, it can surely take out some zombies.
2. If I'm going to have a real person fighting alongside me, I'd probably choose Big Papi or Manny. Both of them can really bring the wood, if you know what I mean? Seriously, if you don't think David Ortiz or Manny Ramirez would take some zombie's head off with one swing of a Louisville Slugger, then you're out of your mind. Plus, I think I can run faster than either one. Since I have to choose one, I'm going to choose Ortiz, because both would be fun, but Manny might decide to start being Manny.
3. Devil Went Down to Georgia...of course.

Fictional
1. The Sword of Omens from Thundercats.
2. Hiro Nakamura, he would not only bring his katana, but he can freeze time to help us win.
3. Killer Tofu, the Beets

No comments: