Saturday, September 18, 2010

Jimmy Fallon does it again...

I realize this is old, but it's been saved for a while, then there was the lightning strike that screwed up the DVR, then we got a new one, and this was on AGAIN!  Needless to say, it took a while to watch it.  By the description on the DVR, I knew it would be good.  How good?  Even I wasn't prepared.  Can't decide whether my favorite part is ?uestlove dancing with April (Aubrey Plaza), F-ing Ron Swanson (Nick Offerman) Andy (Chris Pratt) and Jerry (Jim O'Heir) dancing like toddlers, the Roots busting out some barbershop harmony, Abby Elliot randomly being in it, or Jimmy and Amy Poehler battling through song.  Oh wait, I know what my favorite part of this was: ALL OF IT!  Without further ado (unless you have to watch the commercials), 6-bee...

Part 1 (back story)

Part 2 (just the performance)

No comments: